Ideas, strategy and support to increase your sustainability and impact
Fundraising is crucial for all non-profits and many social enterprises, particularly those at the start-up stage. It can be frustrating, stressful and exhausting. Competition continues to increase while resources seem to be ever more scarce.
Over the last decade, I have worked with organisations to grow and diversify income and increase sustainability and impact.
My experience includes strategy development, income-generation and new business ideas, proposal writing and reporting, and development and delivery of events.
I have secured funding ranging from small grants to six figures from varied sources including private, commercial, charitable and governmental – locally, nationally and internationally.
I can support you with:
- Fundraising audit/review
- Strategy and development
- Systems and processes to ensure you meet deadlines and don’t miss opportunities
- Proposal writing (EU, government, trusts, foundations, corporates and high net worth individuals)
- Proposal review
- Proofreading of proposals
- Reporting and evaluation
- Organisational development
“Helen helped us with practical, thorough and excellent value fundraising advice drawn from her deep nfp experience and right-sized for our organisation. I would recommend Helen to your organisation without hesitation.”
– Anthony Garnham, Business Development Manager, Beacon Foundation
“You have to have a very particular and refined set of skills to help a new social enterprise start-up synthesize its ambitions into a cohesive and compelling funding application! Helen teased out our vision and probed us around our future social impact, and then challenged us around our plans for sustainability. Amazing. Looking forward to working with her again in the near future.”
– Celia Hodson, Founder, Hey Girls CIC (winner of Virgin Startup’s Scottish Startup Business of the Year 2018)
Contact me for a free introductory chat to find out more about how I can help your organisation.