Experienced charity & social enterprise consultant
I can be the invisible extra pair of hands and experienced head you need to meet your deadlines, grow your organisation and achieve your aims.
I understand your needs and challenges having worked in the sector for over a decade (and volunteered for 20+ years) in a range of areas and for a range of causes including health, international development, social enterprise, social justice, independent media and employment.
My experience is international; I have lived and worked in Australia, Chile, Spain and the UK, managed international projects and supported non-profit and social enterprise development in 40 countries. Through my consultancy, I also work internationally and across time zones.
And with a background in accountancy, communications, project management and events I can draw on my diverse skill-set to provide tailor-made support to suit your organisation.
Find out more about how I can help you and your organisation here.
Six more reasons to work with me…
- Committed: When I work with you I am fully committed to your organisation’s goals and supporting you to achieve these together.
- Impact driven: I focus on helping organisations to create, increase and sustain impact in the most effective and efficient way possible.
- Honest: Upfront, straight talking and honest. If I can’t do something, I’ll say. If I don’t believe something will work, I’ll say.
- Reliable: I get things done when I say I will, keeping you informed with updates, as little or as often as you like.
- High standard: I uphold the highest standard in everything I do.
- Current: I stay up-to-date on the latest trends, innovations and policy changes to ensure I provide you with relevant, current advice and support.
Need more information? I would love to hear from you!
Contact me for a free introductory chat, where you can tell me about your situation and we’ll establish together if and how I can best be of help.